I have been taking FOL for just about a month now and have noticed a number of improvements. I am a two time cancer survivor and had 5 months of chemo last spring & started taking Tamoxifen last Sept which brought on intense hot flashes. Things I have noticed
- my hot flashes are less frequent and less intense when I do have one
- my hair has been growing faster
- my energy levels are better
- my inflammation (left over from chemo) is reduced by at least 50%
- my gums were a mess and lots of bleeding. I stayed on the course of brushing my teeth 2x per day but did not start flossing or using my water pik. After two weeks of taking FOL and rubbing some on my gums, they cleared right up!! No red or bleeding. Pink and perfect. Not even kidding!
I obviously do not know what effect FOL Is having on any cancer cells which may or may not be still floating around in my body, but given the improvements I have seen in 30 days, I remain optimistic 🙂