Payment on our Website
We currently accept the following payment methods (you will have the option to select your payment method when placing an order):
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express)
- PayPal Payments
If the customer realizes that there is an error on the shipping information, he/she must contact the product department before the order is processed (within 24 hrs) by email to [email protected] and clarify the correct shipping address. We are not responsible for shipping details that are incorrectly supplied by the customer. Redirecting charges apply.
- All products are priced in US Dollars.
Verification and Processing
- It normally takes 2-3 business days to verify and process your order. Please note that holidays & weekends are not included.
- A confirmation email note will be sent to you once the order is authorized, verified and processed.
- Once the order is processed, the order cannot be cancelled or changed.
Refund & Cancellations
- For Free and Global Shipping, there is a 24 hour cancellation and refund grace period, after which orders will be processed and no cancellations and refunds will be entertained.
- For Express Shipping, there is a 12 hour cancellation and refund grace period, after which orders will be processed and expedited. No cancellations and refunds will be entertained.
Global Quality Control
Our products go through an 8 step quality control process.
- Our product specialist checks all Payment Approved orders
- Orders are then printed, and sent to processing.
- Once orders have been printed they are sorted by Distribution Center, Pick up or specific shipping courier. International shipments excluding US, are shipped with FedEx. Canada and USA packages are shipped with Canada Post.
- Orders are then pulled by our inventory specialist. Each order is reviewed to ensure that all products match each order. An initial is signed for verification.
- All products are sent to the QC department, where a quality control specialist inspects each item one by one, for any abnormalities.
- Once the product has passed QC it is then sent to the packing department. Each item is inspected a second time by a packaging specialist, to ensure that all the items have been pulled and checked for any abnormalities.
- Once the products have passed its second inspection; Fountain of Life items are sealed in poly bags, and packed securely in a shipping box with biodegradable packing popcorn to ensure the products won’t be damaged during shipping.
- Each order has its shipping label added on each box with the Customer Name, shipping address, and order number Before it is sent to the shipping department or prepared for pick up.